THe Bellingham Bay Regatta is run entirely by volunteers, which is where YOU come in! If you’d like to help out in putting on this event, the Bellingham Youth Regatta Committee is always looking for extra hands. Just send an email to Jonathan Knowles to let him know when you’re available, and where you’d like to help.
Just some of the jobs we typically need to fill are:
- Pre-race administration and packet stuffing
- Lunch prep and distribution
- Registration help Saturday morning
- Race Committee/Mark boat crew
- Dinner prep and serving Saturday night
- Daily clean-up crew